Thursday, February 14, 2013

Paper Birdhouse

Sweetest Birdhouse Ever,

Happy Valentines Day! So even though its February I am already thinking about Spring. I just love this Birdhouse template and the way it came out. I found the template at Inspired Papertrey Ink. Just so cute I had to give it a try and I love the way it came out. I will definately be making more of these and filling with treats for friends. These will be great for Spring gifting, such as candy eggs for my girls at Easter. I did have some issues with the adhesive though. My Thermo Web tape runner didn't hold, so I had to use double sided tape and that did the trick. I embellished with a Prima flower I had in my stash and stamped a small butterfly, punched it out and tied with some jute.  I am now on the hunt for some fresher papers that would compliment the design of the birdhouse for a different look.  LOVE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment